Saturday, August 13, 2011

Starting to Drizzle 8/13/11

   I was talking to a dear friend the other day, and commented that this was an incredibly expensive set of circumstances. I mentioned that there were a lot of other things on which I would prefer to be spending this money(Rainy day money). His response was perfect..."looks like it's starting to drizzle".  The supply of canned supplements, and syringes we ordered from a non-contracted supplier referred while I was initially hospitalized is over $2000, what a racket! The Jayhawks – Save It For A Rainy Day

   I am blessed with a wonderful family, but when I don't feel well, I can be a jerk. I woke up at 3:30 this morning, in some pain. I struggled with getting back to sleep, so I decided I would get up and start the day. My plan was to sneak out and get some donughts for some friends. A good plan, Saturday 6:15am low traffic day and time. I'll be back before she knows I'm gone. It's a no brainer. Low risk, high success rate. She's awake, no problem I'll just go with the assumptive close. Grab the keys, and ask if she needs anything while I'm out....Where do you think you're going? I'm just going to grab some donughts, I'll be right back. "You Can't Drive, You're on Oxycodone"!(Obviously not enough!) Busted at 6:15am, I can't believe it. Beth immediately offered a solution...I'll take you....I'll go get them...NO! I want to be independent, I want her to trust my judgement. I want my way. You are not the boss of me! Whaaa! Southside Johnny And The Asbury Jukes – I Don't Want To Go HomeSouthside Johnny And The Asbury Jukes – The Fever

   A friend of mine called today to thank me. She was moving her eldest daughter into the dorms at ASU. She was grateful to be available to participate in such a big day with her daughter, and her ex-husband. She has one of the nicest ex-husbands I have ever met(I've met my fair share). I appreciated the call, I appreciated the change in attitude, hers, and mine. Bodeans – Good Things (Live)
Southside Johnny And The Asbury Jukes – The Fever

Kevin Patrick Hopkins turns 27 tomorrow, August 14, 1984, was a very good day!
He has a gifted appreciation for music, and I have no idea where he picked it up!
Live your life Son!
Enjoy!
TJH
Jason Mraz & Colbie Caillat – Lucky
Jason Mraz – I'm Yours
Foo Fighters – Everlong
Foo Fighters – Learn To Fly
Incubus – Pardon Me
A Perfect Circle – Orestes

1 comment:

  1. Beth is being way over protective. Oxy is childs play for someone of Tim's pedigree.

    ReplyDelete