Thursday, July 21, 2011

Side Effects Sneakin' In 7/21/11

   They warned me that there could be some side effects associated with the treatment protocol. They warned me against reading too much about the potential side effects. They cautioned me to not get alarmed if some side effects occur.

   They did not advise me of how to properly secure my feeding tube while launching my Ensure. That little apparatus just kept wanting to jump into the commode. It's too short to throw over my shoulder. What is the proper procedure for cleansing a feeding tube that has been contaminated. My life is a carnival. You can't make this stuff up. I've got to Purell the feeding tubes external apparatus, and re-flush the internal hosiery.

   Now I was told to expect some skin irritation similar to acne. My scalp irritation goes so well with the neurological damage, like thunder and lightning. I have what must be similar to a facial peel happening on my face. It doesn't look too bad, but it is dryed and feels burnt.

   I could really go for a slice from Jimmy & Joes, but I'm heating up the ORGANIC vegetable soup. I wonder if there are side effects associated with making drastic changes to a life of suzie q's, and burgers. Probably causes nausea, and skin irritation. I feel like I am dropping my dietary transmission.

   Doug took me to treatment this morning, we had to take a timeout before we even got in the car. I wasn't such a hot date today. I'll try to do better next week. Frank picks me up tomorrow morning for my final treatment of the week. I'm looking forward to finishing up the second week of seven.

   Enjoy the music!
TJH
The Waterboys – The Whole Of The Moon,
– Bob Marley - Three little birds,
– Thin Lizzy - The Cowboy Song,
Bobby Darin – Mack The Knife,
The Band – Life Is A Carnival (Live)

No comments:

Post a Comment