Friday, July 22, 2011

I think I'm Spittin' Spackle 7/22/11

   I now carry anti-nausea medicine with me at all times. I should probably keep it w/ my Nitro. Not going to let that dog bite me again if it can be avoided. Had some tube cloggage this morning. It took a little extra bump on the plunger to discharge the blockage. I got some kind of sick satisfaction out of clearing the line without having to rely on power tools.
 
   Speaking of home improvement, I'm quite confident that they could use my saliva to spackle, and caulk a small addition. My goodness the things that I spent years taking for granted now have a new significance. Apparently salivary glands are more useful than spit. They circulate 2 liters of fluid per day Not sure how I was able to overlook them for so long, but not anymore. I like my salivary glands, and I hope that they are restored to working order when these treatments are completed. For now I will just savor the various moments that my taste buds, and salivary glands function.

   It remains difficult for me to express my gratitude for all the prayers, and support. I want to specifically thank all 8 of you followers of my blog. That is truly a groundswell of inspiration. Knowing that all 8 of you are out there is pretty hilarious. I of course understand the hundreds, dare I say thousands of anonymous viewers. You people sitting at home after a long day, maybe enjoying a glass of Merlot, unwinding to the lilting of my prose, enjoying the benefit of my musical pallet, and laughing your asses off at the recount of my foibles.  I do not have a Facebook page, but I follow along while hiding behind Beth's skirt. I understand; that doesn't make it right. Sign your stuff up right now, or when the fit hits the shan, I may direct my insanity your way.

   Current high bid on the Radiation Face Mask....Wait for it...$30. I was under the impression that the bid was actually $300, but I was wrong.

   I love you guys,
   Let's Dance! (or at least walk with purpose)!
TJH

The Filmscore Orchestra – The River Kwai March - Bridge Over The River Kwai
The Mills Brothers – Glow Worm
Alison Krauss – When You Say Nothing At All
The Avett Brothers – Kick Drum Heart
Bad Religion – Sorrow

No comments:

Post a Comment