Wednesday, September 28, 2011

So I'm minding my own business...9/28/11

   I've been given another second chance. Last week I let my primary care Doctors office know that I am on the mend when I went in for a flue shot. I didn't see the Doctor, but I'm sure he got the message. Today I get a call that he'd like to invite me in for a routine evaluation. I'm not so sure I want a routine evaluation. I've been, ultreasounded, biopsied, surgeried, scanned, radiated, Erbituxed, ported, tubed(multiple times), and, facemasked. What the hell am I going to do with a routine evaluation. I want some form of upgrade, Platinum status at a minimum. Where's my upgrade? Shouldn't I be entitled to a premium waiting room? What about a plaque? Kenny Rogers – Just Dropped In (To See What Condition My Condition Was In)

   We've pushed through the 40 followers barrier. That's right there are actually 43 people who admit to reading this thing. Be proud people. 5000 hits to this sight since its inception in June. We have been read in 10 countries. What I find amusing is that I get between 75-150 hits per day.  I would hope that one of you guys, or the anonymous hitters, would have picked up the phone to call Pat O'Toole. Ask him about "the joke", hell ask him about anything.(440) 937-6003 Operators are standing by, I can't do this all day!Bee Gees – I Started A Joke 
UPDATE: !!! Hello Australia 11 countries!!!

   This morning I get to have coffee with Pete, and Marcia. The freedom to get out on a more regular basis is wonderful. Yesterday I ran into friends at lunch, and then at the Nordstom Rack(I ain't got no body). Bumping into B-Lloyd at the Rack provided me with a lovely dinner visit. This additional mobility is pretty nice. I miss investing in the lives of others, and being on the firing line of life. Get busy living or get busy dying. So much for minding my own business, let's live! Michael Franti & Spearhead – Say Hey (I Love You)
In Gratitude,
TJH

Todays playlist:
Mickey Newbury – Just Dropped In
Rodrigo y Gabriela – Tamacun(thanks B-&AmyLloyd)
Boston – More Than A Feeling
Steve Forbert – Romeo's Tune(ask Brian Maloney about Williams College)
Grateful Dead – It Must Have Been The Roses

1 comment: