Friday, September 23, 2011

I'm a Runway Model 9/23/11

   My clothes are falling off. Fat clothes, skinny clothes, hell I'd probably fit in that canary yellow leisure suit from 1973. I have no idea how I misplaced that fashion faux pas. I know it will always live on in Aunt Mary's basement wall of fashion. My jackets make me look like Tom Hanks in Big. Larry Clinton – Heart And Soul I need elastic, and drawstrings. My belts don't fit, and I'm swimming in my shirts. How did this happen? I'm not sure whether I should dance, or die. Let's dance! House Of Pain – Jump Around I definitely need a smaller belt, or a slower dance!Music of the 40s – Begin The Beguine
   I received a flu shot this morning at my primary care Doctors office. They haven't seen me since March. They had originally prescribed 10 days worth of anti biotic, followed by the ultrasound. I called in April to let them know that the ultrasound showed some abnormal masses, and that I was subsequently diagnosed with stage 4 squamous cel carcinoma, but have not been in the office through my treatment. I was pleased to walk in and request a flu shot. I normally don't like getting shots, but I felt like a survivor walking into the office. God forbid I get the flu! The shot I'm really looking forward to is that Shingles vaccine. My dad had shingles, and hated it worse than cancer, and dialysis combined. I have to wait until my white blood count is better until I can get the active shingles virus injected into my system. I can't wait! Don't want no Shingles! The Cure – Friday I'm In Love
      I ran into a guy this morning who couldn't believe that his urine sample would test positive after having only 2 beers. I understand, but if you are in a position to have your urine checked wouldn't you want to know exactly what tolerance they allowed before they tested. I would think that 2 beers is pretty reasonable. But I guess the DMV is less tolerant. Go figure. Brendan Shine – I Like Beer Traffic – John Barleycorn (Must Die)

Todays Playlist
The Mighty Mighty Bosstones – The Impression That I Get
Gloria Gaynor – I Will Survive
Blackie and the Rodeo Kings – Summer Side Of Life
Gary U.S. Bonds – This Little Girl
Gary U.S. Bonds – Jole Blon
Madonna – Like A Prayer
I must say I am finding some tasty morsels on spotify

No comments:

Post a Comment