Thursday, December 8, 2011

Street Cred 12/6/11

Happy Birthday George, you are the best!

The Beatles – Help! [1965 Stereo Mix]
The Beatles – All You Need Is Love
Beatles – Strawberry Fields
Beatles - Yesterday
Roxy Music – Jealous Guy
The Beatles – In My Life
The Beatles – A Day In The Life
The Beatles – Let It Be
The Beatles – imagine
RIP John Lennon
I could listen to his stuff all day!
 
   My ab really hurts. The ab that was exposed when the feeding tube was installed, was re-exposed yesterday during the extraction. The abdomen has never been an anatomical priority. I always had great hair, a fine vocabulary, and rakish good looks.

   It looks like I was shot(with a .45, not a .22), while filming a rap video. I have a larger than expected divot 3 inches above my navel. It is nasty. I took the gauze off in the shower, and my knees buckled. The gauze was semi-stuck to the wound. The Doctor suggested a 4x4 gauze pad, and some neosporin to redress the wound. I have no idea why there were no stitches, or painkillers. I'd like to nick him with a 4x4.

   My inner gangster has not been exposed during my illness. Hopefully you peeps will never get the opportunity to mix it up with my Beast. Helter Skelter!

   I got blisters on my fingers!
Eminem – Lose Yourself
Nellie– Ride with Me
House Of Pain – Jump Around
Everlast – What It's Like [Amended Version]

It is very difficult to find decent gangsta rap without a bunch of F, and N, Bombs.
Come on Dr. Dre, Snoop Dogg, Tupac, Biggie, ODB, let's bust out some fresh rhymes that don't require censor scrutiny. Oh wait half of you guys are dead...nevermind.
Peace,Out,
TJH

1 comment:

  1. sounds like you are getting better one hole at a time! My right leg and arm are battle weary!
    as for rap. You can be the new Fresh Prince of
    Bel Air!

    ReplyDelete