Monday, October 3, 2011

Dread Pirate Roberts 10/3/11

14 countries! World Party – Ship Of Fools

   I'm making it through the last few days. Not exactly the uptick I was hoping for, but I may have tasted some Mexican food yesterday. I had a soft taco at Serranos, and may have tasted the salsa. I can only hope. I asked Beth to taste my prescription tooth paste last week. Since it is prescription, I was certain that it tasted like tar. She thinks it is mint flavored, who knows for sure? I have to continue to put the toothpaste in my mouthpiece trays until I can produce saliva. I have very little energy the past few days. My head tells me to get after it, but my body says nothing doing. Hold on thar Baba Louie! Glenn Miller – In The Mood

   My throat remains sore, but not horribly sore. The glands seem to be attempting to produce some saliva, which I would welcome, or I could be getting a cold, which I would not welcome. The fabulous nerve adjustments continue. The pins and needles in my ear are almost comfortable.The Waterboys – And A Bang On The Ear

   The weather is breaking. This week in AZ we go through Autumn. Next week we hit winter, and stay there until mid-May when we have a week of Spring, and then settle back into our Summer. I love the change of seasons week. Put the seersucker, and hush puppies away, and bust out the cotton blends, dark saddle shoes, and tweeds. We hold off on the wool until the December.London Philharmonic Orchestra – The Four Seasons, Op. 8, "Spring": Allegro

   Wove Twue Wove! Gotta love Princess Bride. Can't stop myself from watching every time it turns up on the screen. "Have fun storming the castle". Willie DeVille & Mark Knopfler – Storybook Love

Meg is 13 today!Gin Wigmore – Don't Stop
The Kooks – She Moves In Her Own Way (Radio Version)

Todays Playlist:
Toad The Wet Sprocket – All I Want
Bruce Cockburn – Wondering Where The Lions Are
Willy DeVille – When I Get Home
We Just Disagree – Dave Mason
Inconceivable!
TJH

No comments:

Post a Comment