Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Feeding tube update

Dear Friends,
Cover me I'm going in! Feeding tube frenzy starts today at 11:30. They want to get it in early so that they don't have to do it on an emergency basis. I meet a new surgeon tomorrow to get a port installed for my NOT Chemo therapy. I am going w/ some kind of high tech antibodies that attack the cancer and self destruct. It's a product made famous by Martha Stewart. Imclone is the manufacturer of this antibody called urbalux. It is supposedly easier on my delicate system. The platinum in Chemo plays hell w/ the heart, and other organs. Face mask fitting is still set for Monday. There has been some discussion of bids being made on the actual face mask subsequent to treatment, all I can say is that you are some sick puppies. Despite my fears, I am turning myself over to this process. See Ya on the other side of fear. Feel free to forward to our friends.

Much Love
TJH

No comments:

Post a Comment